The most comprehensive collection of Broadway selections ever organized specifically for baritone/bass voices. Contains important songs chosen because of their appropriateness to that particular voice type. All selections are in their authentic form and keys, excerpted from the original vocal scores.
The songs in The Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology series, written by such noted composers as Kurt Weill, Richard Rodgers, Stephen Sondheim, and Jerome Kern, are vocal masterpieces ideal for the auditioning, practicing or performing vocalists.
Table of contents:
* A Fellow Needs A Girl
* A Lot Of Livin' To Do
* A Quiet Girl
* A Wonderful Day Like Today
* Along Came Bialy
* Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
* Bring Me My Bride
* Fantasies Come True
* Get Me To The Church On Time
* Greased Lightnin'
* Haben Sie Gehort Das Deutsche Band? (Have You Ever Heard The German Band?) * Heroes All Around
* I Wonder What The King Is Doing Tonight
* I'll Be Here
* I'm A Bad, Bad Man
* I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today
* In Old Bavaria
* It's Love
* Make Them Hear You
* Marry Me
* Molasses To Rum
* Other Pleasures
* Put On A Happy Face
* Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You?
* Sometimes A Day Goes By
* The Kite (Charlie Brown's Kite)
* The Right Girl
* There's No Reason In The World
* Those Canaan Days
* Waitin' For The Light To Shine
* Wand'rin' Star
* What Chance Have I With Love?
* What Do You Do With A B.A. In English
* Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)
* With A Little Bit Of Luck
* Ya Got Trouble