How do email gift certificates work?
When you purchase an email gift certificate, you enter the name and email address of the person for whom the gift is intended on the checkout form. The recipient will receive an email from our firstname.lastname@example.org address containing the following information in text format:
*Total dollar amount of the gift certificate
*A unique gift certificate code
*Who the gift is from, unless you tell us you wish to remain anonymous
*A gift message, if any
*Instructions on how to redeem the gift certificate, and our terms and conditions.
If you would prefer to have the gift certificate sent to yourself so that you can print it out and give it to the recipient, or forward the email gift certificate on to them, simply put your own email address in the Gift Certificate Recipient field on the checkout page.How soon will the email gift certificate be sent out?
Email gift certificates will be sent out within 24 hours during our normal hours of operation, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST, excluding holidays. In most cases, unless you order late in the afternoon, in the evening, or over a weekend, email gift certificates will be sent out the same day they are purchased.Why aren't gift certificates emailed instantly?
We choose to send our gift certificates manually in order to ensure delivery to the recipient's inbox. Automatically generated instant emails are often read as spam by email service providers, and they could end up in the recipient's spam folder, where they might go unnoticed. By sending the email gift certificates manually, we greatly reduce this possibility.How will I know when the gift certificate has been sent?
When we send the email gift certificate sent to the recipient, we will blind copy you on the email. This way you'll know the email gift certificate has been sent, and you'll have a copy yourself in case the recipient should lose theirs.
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions below. If you have any other questions about our email gift certificates, email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Gift certificates are redeemable only for products sold at PlaybillStore.com. Cannot be redeemed for Broadway theatre tickets or any other items not sold at PlaybillStore.com.
2. Gift certificates can only be puchased and redeemed by residents of the USA.
3. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase foreign subscriptions to Playbill magazine or the Playbill Opening Night Service.
4. PlaybillStore.com gift certificates have no expiration date.
5. Not redeemable for cash and may not be returned for cash refund.
6. May not be used to purchase gift certificates.
7. If your order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, you will need to pay the remaining balance with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
8. Any unused balance will remain stored in our database and may be used towards a future purchase. There are no fees of any kind applied to balances remaining unused.
9. PlaybillStore.com is not responsible for the loss or theft of gift certificates.